Frequently Asked Questions
Can I have additional text painted ?
- Yes, I often get asked to include details on the back of the plate, such as a baby's weight, length, and exact time of birth. I've even included phrases taken off of
the announcements and painted it on the back with the other statistics. For a little extra in cost, you can capture more detail.
How long do I have before it's too late to change my mind?
- Well, it's just about the time when I start painting. Once applied, the paint can't be erased or changed. Please take a little time up front and decide what you
want to included on your plate. Double check the spelling of names and double check birth dates.
How will you package my order?
- Each plate is wrapped in bubble wrap and then placed into a cardboard box. Packing material is used to pad the contents of the box. All items are shipped via USPS
or Fed Ex
and are insured. I ship only within the United States.
What forms of payment can I use to purchase my plates?
- I can take your order through the website by
clicking on the Buy Now Button option or by fax or email. If I have questions concerning your order, it may be necessary to speak by phone. If you are an individual, after
I receive your order, I will send you a confirmation. I will let you know at that time what the total cost of the order will be including shipping.
Paypal is the preferred payment option. If you have any questions
about payments please contact me directly.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- At present my lead times are running 4-5 weeks. If your request is time critical, please bring it to my attention and with an additional charge, I will expedite
your order. Expedited orders take about 2 weeks.
On items that I order, may I choose colors other than those shown?
- On some items I can change the colors to suit room decor and personal taste. Not every item can be customized to that degree however, I will be glad to discuss the
options available once you select the item you are interested in.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.